WIN A TRIP TO PARIS
Win a trip to Paris for two, to see Mona Lisa thanks to Hello World, Upper Hutt
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency, the Terms below prevail. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Expressions Whirinaki reserve the right to withdraw this competition or any part of this competition should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure, Force Majeure or otherwise.
3. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older. Employees of Expressions Whirinaki and Upper Hutt City Council, associated companies, agencies and partners associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
4. The winner of the prize must be one of the travellers.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must visit the exhibition Secrets of Mona Lisa at Expressions Whirinaki, 836 Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt to collect and fill in the competition entry form. The competition entry form must include their full name, current and valid email address, date of birth, address and phone number on the competition entry form.
6. Entry to the competition is limited to one entry per person.
7. Entries must be received by the end of the end of the exhibition Secrets of Mona Lisa, by 4pm, 15 April 2018. Expressions Whirinaki accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The winner will be notified by Friday, 20 April 2018. The winner will be notified by telephone or email. Inability to contact the winner by close of business by Friday, 20 April 2018, will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
9. Prize consists of one (1) round-trip (including taxes) for two (2) adults aged eighteen (18) years or over to Paris, France, up to the value of $4400 as follows:
a. Return economy flights for two adults (18 and over) to Paris, France ex Auckland or Wellington and taxes
b. Return airport transfers to Hotel in Paris
c. 3 nights in a room in one of Paris 3/4-star hotels up to the value of $500. Choice of Hotel is at promoter's discretion. This $500 which can be used as credit towards other land arrangements if accommodation is not required.
d. Entry into the Louvre for (2) two adults.
10. If the winner chooses flights which are more expensive than the prizes value of $4400 any additional costs would be the responsibility of the winner.
11. The winner can extend travel and add additional time or destinations at their own cost.
12. Flights must be booked by 30 September 2018, with travel undertaken by August 2019 unless arranged with Expressions Whirinaki for an extension.
13. All prize elements are subject to availability. Timings that the prize can be redeemed are subject to availability or no-redeem periods for any flights, accommodation, attractions or any other prize elements included.
14. Any visa/passport and insurance is the responsibility of the winner.
15. Hotel accommodations do not include breakfast or incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the responsibility of the winner.
16. Expressions Whirinaki and Hello World reserve the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable law.
17. All arrangements must be made via Upper Hutt Hello World. Winners must give 30 days' notice of desired dates of travel, which are subject to availability. Hello World will handle the complete fulfilment of the prize holiday including all travel arrangements on the winners' behalf. Once signed booking forms are received, no changes are permitted.
18. The winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same airport.
19. Expressions Whirinaki and Hello World cannot be held responsible for the prize winner being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions.
20. Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded. In particular (but without limitation), the prize does not include: Expenses, travel insurance, spending monies, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel prize) meals other than those stated and transfer costs other than those stated.
21. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
22. If the winner is unable to redeem the prize during the stated time period, the winner forfeits the prize package with no compensation or further liability of Expressions Whirinaki and Hello World.
23. Expressions Whirinaki decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The winners consent to their names and submitted photos being used for public relations purposes relating to this competition.
25. Entrants' personal information will be added onto a database by Expressions Whirinaki and Hello World. A request to not be added to these databases will be included on the entry form.
26. Expressions Whirinaki and Hello World reserve the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason.
27. Expressions Whirinaki and Hello World take no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, Force Majeure or otherwise.
28. Expressions Whirinaki and Hello World makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
29. To the fullest extent permitted by law Expression Whirinaki, Hello World Upper Hutt and their partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives will not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal inquiry as a result of entry or winning any prize.