About Expressions » Positions Vacant
VISITOR SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR x 2
We're looking for two friendly and motivated people to join our weekend front of house team, working at Expressions Whirinaki Arts and Entertainment Centre. Flexibility and availability is key as we need you to work in the weekend and for various events in the evening.
Our Visitor Services Administrators are the welcoming and informative face of Expressions Whirinaki and local knowledge experts for the Upper Hutt i-SITE Visitor Centre. The focus of the role is to create an inviting and positive experience for all visitors and customers by:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors - providin information and assisting with queries
- Booking tickets for our theatre shows and for a number of service providers such as Snapper, Interislander, Kiwirail Scenic Journeys and TicketDirect
- Assisting with public programmes and events
- Providing retail services for our small store
To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for customer and visitor service, an interest in the arts, love Upper Hutt, and thrive on working as part of an award-winning team with strong values and objectives. We are a close-knit, skilled and enthusiastic team that doesn't do 'alright' ... we do great! Your work will be diverse and lots of fun.
We are looking for two people:
- One Administrator to work every alternate weekend, 8.30am to 4.30pm and other shifts as rostered on a permanent part-time contract
- One Administrator to work every Saturday, 11am to 4.30pm and other shifts as rostered, on a casual contract.
Applications, including a completed application form and current Curriculum Vitae can be posted to:
Expressions Whirinaki Arts & Entertainment Centre
PO Box 40594
or hand delivered to Expressions Whirinaki Arts & Entertainment Centre, 836 Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt.
Click here for full Job Description for Permanent Part Time Administrator
Click here for full Job Description for Casual Administrator
Click here for Application Form
Chick here for Expressions Whirinaki Strategic Framework
The date for applications has been extended. Applications will now close on Friday 28 April.